bar·bar·i·an

bar·bar·i·an Pronunciation: \bär-ˈber-ē-ən\
Function: adjective. Etymology: Latin barbarus

1 : of or relating to a land, culture, or people alien and usually believed to be inferior to another land, culture, or people.
2 : having a bizarre, primitive, or unsophisticated quality, savagery

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Moving Forward

Alright been meaning to drop this after my leave at Giant BMX.



Well first and foremost I would like to greatly thank Chris Arriaga for giving me the opportunity and support to ride for Giant BMX. In the past couple of years riding for Giant I had a great time riding the parts and shredding with incredible talented team members. I recently felt the need to move on, and set greater intentions for myself. Giant to me was in a stagnant state. With the economy being in a downfall it was understandable that it was difficult to renew part production to the BMX program quickly. With that being said I hope to see Giant achieve with BMX products and focus on building a better structure for the riders. I'm excited to see what the future brings for myself. As of right now my plans are to focus on editing the "Santa Barbarians The Quest For The Holy Rail" DVD which should be dropping this summer. And finish up filming for Chris's video he has in the works.
Thanks Giant for everything!


-Raban

No comments:

Post a Comment